Achieving peak performance is much more than simply having a personalized fitness program for your dog.
It requires having an elite athlete mindset where both you and your dog work together as a team.
It requires developing the “mental toughness” and resilience that are needed to overcome the fears, blocks, and training slumps that we all face in canine competition and work.
By becoming part of the K9 Peak Performance movement, you will achieve the following…
"I 100% believe that this course saved my dog's career. I knew that something was up, but every vet I went to told me there was nothing wrong and to keep working my dog. So that's what I did. For five months. In the first week of taking this course, I knew in no uncertain terms that something was wrong and had the tools I needed to get my dog diagnosed by a canine physical therapist. He is now on the road to recovery and will return to IPO competition in the near future!" - Kevin Shephard, Mountain K9
"This is a must take program for all individuals interested in maintaining a healthy canine. Both working and pet dog owners/handlers will obtain a vast amount of knowledge and techniques that will allow them to properly maintain peak condition for their dogs at all life stages. I highly recommend Erica’s programs. Learning from her will equip you with the opportunity to provide your dog with an even healthier life." - Francoise Massart, Marvel K9 Dog Training Academy
"Thank you as always Dr. Erica Boling for helping me with workout ideas yesterday. As many of you know Fin and I have been chosen as alternates to represent the USA and the World Cup in France. I know that Fin will have to be in the best shape of his life to compete at such a high level so I contacted Erica who I believe is one of the best in the country at not only getting your dog in peak condition but also keeping them there. No matter if your dog is a pet or elite K9 athlete, Erica is the one to see!"
- Paul V. Anthony,
(1) Six-month, VIP access to the online course, “Canine Conditioning 101: Enhancing Health & Fitness for the Canine Athlete”
(2) Access to “Canine Conditioning 101" downloadable slides and handouts for each instructional module
(3) Two private, 30-minute coaching sessions to receive individualized support and feedback from your instructor, Dr. Erica C. Boling
(4) Bonuse Lesson: Introduction to Canine Anatomy & "Finding Anatomy of the Dog" video tutorial
(5) Bonus Module: “Massage for the Canine Athlete”
(6) VIP status with discounted rates on Northeast K9 Conditioning Academy’s online courses and coaching programs
(7) Personalized feedback on one canine fitness program of your choice